Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little miss Vixen

So it has been forever since I made a new blog. So I just put a bunch of random pics of Skye so you can see how big she is getting. She is 8 months now. She is such a little diva too. She also is crawling and knows where her nose is. She is getting so big it is crazy. Her and our new dog get along really good. When he gets in trouble she laughs. Its cute! And that other little girl is our friends Kendra and JJs daughter named Rettlee. She like to play with Skye!




3 comments:

Ashley said...

Skye is SO pretty Lindsay! She has the most BEAUTIFUL eyes!

Chris Sambrano said...

Oh little Skye is so beautiful! It was fun kissin on her last night. And you wonder why I won't let your dog in our house when you bring him over. I'm so done with animals. When my cat and your dog(Trixy) die, I'm so done:)

Chris Sambrano said...

But those pics of Dex are cute, especially the one on the couch on his back with his legs up:)