Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Devil Dog Dex!

So I have wanted a puppy for a really really long time. So for my birthday Jon totally suprised me with one! It was awsome! I cried It was so sweet of him. He is not good at suprising me with things so this was a huge deal! But our favorite show to watch is Dexter on Showtime. So we named him Dexter but we usually just call him Dex. Unless he is in trouble. But he is a siberan Husky and is already getting so big. I don't have any pics right now of when he was a tiny puppy. But he is definetly hard work. I call him devil dog cause I swear he is! He is way harder then Skye most days. Atleast she pees and poos in a diper. But we love him and now we feel like we are a real family!



1 comment:

Marissa said...

Lindsay, I found your blog! Don't ask me how because I'm a blog stalker. Cute puppy!