Friday, July 25, 2008

Simply An Accident

So as many of you know I am expecting in January. I just want everyone to know that I am not boasting or bragging about it, but I did not make a mistake. It simply was just an accident. I made a wrong choice but I am making lemonade out of lemons with my choice. Jon and I Love each other very very much. So for everyone who wants to judge me I don't care because what I did was wrong but something beautiful will come because of it. Everyone makes wrong choices and learns from them. Even though my wrong choice wasn't yours doesn't make it any different. I love Jon and I love life. PeAcE & LoVe

5 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

Who would judge my sweet Lindsay! Who cares what anyone thinks anyway!

Ashley said...

Something very VERY beautiful will come of it! I'm excited for you to experience "mommyhood"! Can't wait to hear what you are having... when will you find out?

Steelefamily said...

Hey sweet thing. Sorry I could not go to your wedding, it looks beautiful. I am excited for you to join the mommy group. I love lemonade and I love you! Keep posting pics because it is easy for me to KIT that way.
BESOS

Shannon said...

FamiLy doesn't judge we Love each other for who and what we are! P.s there are so many mistakes in that blog. I can't help it I just notice it. For one Accident is speLLed Like that.

Chris Sambrano said...

Hey Linds, I'm excited for my 11th grand child in January! Can't wait to see if it's a girl or a boy. Not too long before we know!!! I love you with all my heart and you and Jon are a beautiful couple! Love mom